[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Thu Jun 9 03:41:33 UTC 2005

--- Geoff Harrison <geoff_h at smartchat.net.au> wrote:

> Yes, it would have nice to see before and after
> power/torque curves. But then I've seen those faked
> too. ie static fan blades in manifolds - a close
> look reveals other mods.

Typically, my testing involves running a machine as-is
(after noting whatever mods it has to start with),
then running it with the device.  After several tests
with changing things like intake and exhaust tuning,
or sometimes fuel and spark mapping (if available and
useful), I then try to understand the concept that is
causing the results I am seeing, and test the theory
by doing other things (if possible) to simulate the
posited effect.  If the results show the same trends,
delivered in the same way, I usually consider that
fairly conclusive in terms of demonstrating the how
and why (although I realize this is not entirely
'foolproof').

FWIW, I received an email about the Greenfire plugs
from someone at their corporate offices, stating that
they are not commercially available at this time, and
they do not have any for me to test; they will email
me when that changes, I was told.

More to the story as it develops...

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |