[Diy_efi] Link for greenfire spark plugs...

Geoff Harrison geoff_h
Thu Jun 9 05:46:46 UTC 2005

Bernd, Like I said, I'll stick to conventional plugs. IE I'm not convinced.

As for the cancer scare tactics, I'm not convinced that used engine oil is
bad for the
skin. I might be wrong, still don't have skin cancer on my 52 y/o hands
which have been
regularly dosed with used engine oil for 35 years. If the skin starts
falling off, I'll let you know.

I haven't looked into the specs for the test standards, I assumed they were
related to stationary engines, still a boring way of moving one self.

The patent application is dated mid 90's. And they don't have any
commercially available units.
So the idea is 10 years old, and not on the shelves. Strange.

If some one obtained a patent on an idea, and another person brought that
idea to life, the owner of the patent could claim from the successful
inventor.... I am not saying that is the case here, but it's possible.

Geoff