[Diy_efi] Air/Fuel meter now working! And L-jetronic

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Thu Jun 16 12:48:29 UTC 2005

Hey James,

You might be better off modifying the X-1/9 harness to fit.  If you remove
the skin from the harness you may be able to rearrange it to fit,  splicing
in a couple of wires if you find some that are too short. I did a lot of
splicing on my 928 project,  not too tough.  I found some plastic harness
wrap in McMaster-Carr that I used to rebuild sections of the harness that I
had to disassemble.

Bill
http://p-928.home.comcast.net/749.html (new engine pics at the bottom!)

'84 Porsche 928 Vortech/749 (9psi & IC now!)
'81 Porsche 928 Euro (sold yesterday)
'84 Ferrari Mondial Cab (for sale)
'81 Ferrari 308i (undergoing major service)
'94 Z28 LT1 (gotta drive SOMETHING in the winter!)

---snip----