[Diy_efi] I can see!

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Thu Mar 10 15:34:50 UTC 2005

Hello Everybody,
     First, I am so happy this list is back up.  Thanks Steve.

     Got my new Tektronix 2232a DSO on monday.  Finally got a chance to put
it to use on the same signals I'd been having trouble with on my Sun
LS2000.  And much to my surprise - The signal that didn't seem to be
there was there all along!  And it was immediately there.  I barely
had to adjust in the signal.  I'm still learning this scope.  It has
so many more features than I was use to that I'm a bit intimidated.
I've only been able to figure it out in the storage mode.  I've always
had problems with analog scopes in the past, and this one is no
different.  It is so much harder to get the signal on the screen than
with a DSO.  I was even able to get the stored samples out of the
tektronix without any trouble at all.  I just hooked a serial cable up
to it, and my software did the rest.  So I put a couple updates into my
web page.

     home.comcast.net/~hexibot43/Waveforms.htm

     I truly want to express my thanks again to everyone that
helped with their thoughts.

Marcello