[Diy_efi] [ot] Diahatsu Move 1995 - reading the ECU diagnostic codes ?

Andreas Bernhard TheEthereal
Tue May 3 14:04:38 UTC 2005

You'll nee some sort of tool, lika a PDA w/ adapter cable, to read out
OBD-II codes. Any (more or less) modern garage should be able to read out
error codes.

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail