[Diy_efi] [ot] Diahatsu Move 1995 - reading the ECU diagnostic codes ?

Bobby Yates Emory liberty1
Tue May 3 14:14:37 UTC 2005

Mike,

Since it is a 1995, it is probably not an OBD - II. But it is worth
checking. Look carefully "under the hood" , if it is OBD - II, it will say
so.

(In 1996, it was required, but some manufacturers, on some models, started
early.)

Maybe some who has a later Diahatsu will tell you what the sign looks like

On 5/3/05, Andreas Bernhard <TheEthereal at gmx.net> wrote:

> You'll nee some sort of tool, lika a PDA w/ adapter cable, to read out
> OBD-II codes. Any (more or less) modern garage should be able to read out
> error codes.
>
> > At 11:19 PM 28/04/05, you wrote:
> > >Isn't it OBD-II?
> >
> > Ah - I've no idea but it might be worth a try as long
> > as I dont damage anything, I'll take a look on google,
> > are you implying the interfaces for these are more or
> > less open source or rather 'published' ?
> >
> > Rgds
> >
> > mike
> >

> --
> +++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
> GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Toward freedom,

Bobby Yates Emory