[Diy_efi] tuning question

Michael Richards michael
Fri May 13 06:00:27 UTC 2005

If you have a clip-on type IAT then maybe you would try installing a GM
IAT sensor as they protrude into the airflow a bit and react fairly
rapidly to changes in temp. Beware of the bluestreak knockoffs. I just
had the sensor element break off on a turbo car and it must have gone
through the engine! The GM one is designed so this can't happen.

-Michael