[Diy_efi] A/F mixture, EGT and engine damage

Michael Richards michael
Mon May 16 20:08:30 UTC 2005

Your EGTs do sound a little high but I don't know where your probe is
and I don't have a lot of motorcycle engine experience. If I had to
guess I'd say that maybe you aren't running enough ignition advance.
That mixture isn't what I'd characterise as too lean or too rich for an
NA engine.

-Michael