[Diy_efi] A/F mixture, EGT and engine damage

Don Sauman don.sauman
Mon May 16 23:07:13 UTC 2005

Seems lean to me.
When the engine is stressed at WOT or under load, I wouldn't like to see
an A/F ratio of more than 12:1. Leaner than that will send the exhaust
temp high and it starts to spit out valves.
This is not worth the fuel saviing.

Don