[Diy_efi] A/F mixture, EGT and engine damage

Tim Marsteiner tmarstei
Wed May 18 00:54:31 UTC 2005

No, the bike is equipped from the factory with a NB
sensor. I was just stating that the first set of EGT
data I had posted was with a tune that ran closed loop
at cruise loads with this sensor. And the highest EGT
recorded was when the ECU was running closed loop with
the narrow band sensor.

I am in fact capturing wideband O2 data with the DIY
WBO2 kit using the NTK sensor. And any Afrs I was
referring to in previous posts were wideband AFRs.
Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Tim