[Diy_efi] Speed Density EFI adaptable to V-Twin?

Kalmbach, Kevin D kevin_kalmbach
Wed May 25 18:11:53 UTC 2005

Just curious, in my attempts to avoid the ridiculous costs affiliated
with parts for bikes from HD.
Is there a reasonably well hacked, speed density, weatherproof ECU, with
O2 sense that I could get from a 'yard and use on a Harley Vtwin?  In
reality this ends up being more mature then the current H-D Delphi units
and certainly more sophisticated than the Weber-Marelli Alpha-n lump
that's on it now.  In the past you have pointed out several decent
Alpha-N options (thanks Marcello), but I'd like to try to go as modern
as I can.
Megasquirt and DIY-WB are obvious options but if something can do the
spark timing thing too, that would be perfect

Thanks in advance

Semper Celeratis