[Diy_efi] Anyone know the status of the EFI332 TPU microcode?

Paul Helmuth PaulHelmuth
Sat May 28 03:18:28 UTC 2005

All,

Just wondering if anyone out there knows the "status" of the Motorola TPU microcode that was being used in the EFI332 project.

I am working on development of a similar system based on the Motorola MPC555 and would like to know if there is any on-going work relating to those microcode functions. I found some stuff on the FTP archive server, but those files are fairly old.

Anyone know if there is any activity on this?

Thanks,
-Paul