[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Sat May 28 04:31:32 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,
     I have been trying to figure out how to make a computer run on its
base fuel map, and not use the O2 sensor.  I was wondering if it
might be possible to send a signal that looks like perfect mixture
all the time?  A signal that looks like no adjustment need to be
made.  You could put this in place of the O2, so you could see the
fuel map output without correction.  Is this possible?  I'm figuring
do a reset of the computer and install this device.  Then take all
your readings.  What does everyone think?  Am I a crazy?

Thanks,

Marcello