[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

David Cooley n5xmt
Sun May 29 19:51:01 UTC 2005

Huh??
Once the criteria are met for closed loop, unless you are in decel fuel
cutoff or WOT, it IS in closed loop.
And Most cals use the correction in the lonmg term fuel trim to ADD fuel to
the WOT fuel... If you never go closed loop, you never learn a correction
and can too easily lean out and smoke the engine.