[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Michael Stephens 89iroc
Mon May 30 05:36:56 UTC 2005

THis list has some members who are just way to stuck up to respond to things
nicely. Seriously people how old are we all. Cant we deal with things
properly without having to resort to sarcastic remarks and personal insults.
Disagree with facts or speculation or opinion and not on the personal
attributes of a person.....

It feels like I am watching "House" when I listen to this list. Way to much
sarcasm then I can deal with or should have to.

On 5/29/05, Mike <niche at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> At 11:53 AM 30/05/05, you wrote:
> >Ah, so your experience is a global observation on everything...
>
> David, this is not *everything*, this is a specific technical list
> where people are generally technical and that usually means
> they have a background in high school physics, chemistry
> and maths and move on to higher studies such as engineering,
> masters or even a PhD...
>
> The side effect of any technical discipline is the huge benefit
> this allows to rationalise most phenomena in combination with
> industrial and commercial complexity as they all come back to
> scaffolding upon the fundamentals of physics and chemistry...
>
> Engines are not that complex really, there are combinatorial
> issues which are sometimes way beyond most people who
> have never had the opportunity to get the basic groundwork
> of physics and chemistry sorted out at an early point in their
> development. Plus it helps to occasionally suspend personality
> so one can launch into abstract notions with less limitation.
>
> There's also nothing wrong with enjoying a good hard nosed
> technical speculation from time to time either ;-)
>
> >You must be a legend in your own mind!
>
> Do I hear knee jerk reaction from a battered ego...
>
> <chuckle>
>
> Mike

Michael Stephens

Electrical Engineering Student