[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Mon May 30 09:39:17 UTC 2005

    I agree.  I in no way wanted to start a street fight asking this
question.  It is possible for two people to have totally different
beliefs, and neither to be wrong.  Point of view is everything.  Can
we just have a civil conversation?  Let's not get carried away.  I
truly appreicate everyones input.  If you don't agree you can say
that....but let it lay there.

Thanks,

Marcello