[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

David Cooley n5xmt
Tue May 31 11:28:35 UTC 2005

Just so happens I have a copy of a GM cal doc or two, complete with tuning
notes, observations etc.
For 94/95 buick 3800's and also for 85 buick 3.8 turbo's.  The commentary
and observations of the open loop cal are enough to make me sure that if I
have problems with an O2 I will be sure to fix the problem and not take a
chance... But then again, I gave up on GM a while back due to shitty quality
and overpriced products.