[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Tue May 31 08:24:37 UTC 2005

      I, being the unforuate one, who started this thread would love to
see an end to it.  I don't see that we getting anywhere with the way
this subject has turned.  Can we all just let this one end.  Let's
drop the Egos and move on.  I find this forum a fantastic wealth of
information, and want to see it continue.  Thanks,  Marcello