[Diy_efi] [ot] Oil pressure/cranking success :o)

Mike niche
Tue Nov 1 06:44:10 UTC 2005

At 02:10 PM 11/1/05, you wrote:
>Hi Mike
>
>Are you still living at the same house.  I drove past the other day on my way into Osborne Park and it seemed neat .

Yeah sure am, um got the kids to whipper snip the front lawn
pretty thoroughly, plus moved the escort block to one side - might
paint it and put a ford flag on it ;) Thats the one I mentioned has a
flat head, bowl in pistons, side cam, push rods OHV etc

>Can I drop over soon to have a look at what you are up to with the car?

Yeah sure, though expect to have it off the ramps in couple of hours,
tidying up turbo inlet and boost valve piping, finding lost tools etc...
So hope to be driving around later this arvo,

>I am working from home as of today. Contract with Nautronix wound up. I think there is going to be some staff shedding shortly.

Bummer, I heard rumours of a few co doing reschedules, Howard
hasnt helped that,

>Sad, but thats the way it goes. Fortunately I have enough work to carry me through to New Year.

Good stuff, enough to pay for the extra fuel for your V8 and its attachment

<chuckle>

Rgds

Mike