[Diy_efi] differences between Vette MEMCALs?

Rich Rubel rrubel
Wed Oct 26 21:44:23 UTC 2005

Anyone out there know what the differences are between the MEMCALs for
a GM x165 ECU (86-89 TPI) for a Corvette with cast-iron heads vs one
with aluminum heads, all else being the same?  I know there are some
differences, but not sure what.  FWIW, it's a $32 binary.

Also, does anyone know a good reference for what the flags mean in this
ECU?  I'm comparing BIN files using Tuner Pro and while some of the
flags are fairly obvious (VATS, for example) others are not (CpCL?
ODSL?).

Thanks.
[RICHR]