[Diy_efi] info

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Mon Oct 31 12:33:18 UTC 2005

We're talking about rinsing the board in water,  not putting it in a bath
for a month.  Sheesh,  it's a shame how this list has deveolved into endless
pissing contests and hair splitting. Back in the old days before the DIY-WB
fiasco made the list implode there was real, serious efi content here.  Now
it's just mostly this kind of junk.

Bill