[Diy_efi] vehicle speed sensor

loomanb at chartermi.net loomanb
Tue Sep 6 17:32:53 UTC 2005

  Don't know if it's too late or not but here goes! I got my information from the NAPA Ignition and Electrical Systems Illustrated Parts Guide that should be in any NAPA store. You can go to www.napaechlin.com click on catalog and punch the numbers in to get a picture of them. I can't seem to find specs on them however, but I am sure some of you are able to come up with that easily.  VSS101,VSS102,VSS110 are all dodge applications. VSS230,  VSS231,VSS232(looks like you can put it in the speedo cable anywhere),VSS235,VSS236 are GM applications. VSS300,VSS301, VSS302, VSS303, VSS304, VSS306, VSS310, VSS311, VSS312, VSS313, VSS314, VSS315(looks like another in cable one), VSS318, VSS323, VSS329, VSS332, VSS333 and VSS340 are Ford applications. I can give some oem numbers that are listed in the book if needed on specific part numbers let me know. Hope this helps someone out. Also, if anyone has some good reading or tips on tuning a GM TBI setup on a '95 K1500 Chevy I would appre!
 ciate the tip. Bob