[Diy_efi] Re: OT - platinum plugs burning up wires (Rick McLeod)

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder
Mon Sep 12 23:42:36 UTC 2005

I went the other way with my BMW.  Straight six, over 10:1 compression, coil
on plug.  I thought the BMW prices were silly for platinum plugs ($12 or
so/plug).  It has run just fine with standard $2.50 NGK plugs.

FWIW,

Dan Nicoson