[Diy_efi] newbie - rom tuning questions

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Sep 13 04:15:55 UTC 2005

I have no idea if there is something specific to your application (what
is it, by the way?) but if you can log scan tool data then you may be
able to put something together.  Look at the map, rpm, and correction
values from the log and you should be able to build a spreadsheet that
shows the corrections the computer is having to apply to your existing
map to maintain stoich.

--steve