[Diy_efi] EGR Delete?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Aug 21 01:59:12 UTC 2006

You should disable EGR in the code also.  When EGR is disabled the
timing is generally advanced some, this may cause problems if you don't
actually have EGR.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.