[Diy_efi] Big Caddy

Jason M. galaxiecustom500
Thu Jan 5 17:51:47 UTC 2006

You can do a google, teoma, etc search on it.  Found several websites that
gave information about how to set it up.  In the end I used those
instructions and measurements taken from my '92 caprice and the TBI unit
from my 85 just to verify where the cable should attach to the throttle
lever.

I have to get to class now so I don't have time to find the urls.

btw, without the cable set up correctly you'll fry the transmission quickly.

Mike, if you don't know, getting the TV cable set up correctly is very
important on the 700R4.  It looks like the kickdown cable from a THM but
isn't.  It controls clutch pressure and a drive around the block with it
disconnected can toast a transmission (I'm told).  Adjusting it isn't
difficult but it does need to be done:  When the throttle is wide open,
the TV cable should also be fully extended.

--steve