[Diy_efi] Re: Was 1.3l TBI project, now ITB

Don Sauman donsauman
Thu Jan 26 08:08:28 UTC 2006

Hi Mark

Of course that assumes that the carb is clean, does not have worn shaft
bushes, that the float still is floating, and that the needle and seat
are still okay. Apart from that I think you had it covered.  :-)

Cheers
Don

--
Don Sauman