[Diy_efi] Some problems with my FI conversion

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Jul 18 21:04:10 UTC 2006

Maybe, if you have noise or pickup line the module might think the RPM
is higher than it really is.

> If my issue is because of the module's built in timing - and
> I am having the same problem with the bypass both plugged in
> and unplugged - What would that mean?

It would mean the module is in bypass mode all the time.  Check the
manual to see what voltage should be on the bypass line with the
connector both connected and disconnected, and then check if that's what
you have.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.