[Diy_efi] help with Eagle PCB software

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu Mar 2 16:07:27 UTC 2006

Not knowing specifically how to do this, I dragged several supply
symbols into the design from the supply library.  I then renamed them
with names like VBATT, VIGN, VCC, etc.  From the error message it seems
that they're still all sort of the same net.  I didn't find much
explanation for how to wire up pins with SUP or PWR types.

And the linear regulator I added to the schematic has it's pins as type
IN and OUT rather than PWR or SUP, which doesn't seem to make sense, and
it's causing ERC errors.

I did find several places that needed to have a junction added, got
those sorted out.  And from the exported netlist I can see where the
other errors are (like OUT and PWR pins connected to the same net), but
I'm not sure how to fix it.  I'll take another look tonight and if I
can't get it right I'll upload the schematic for some of you experts to
take a look at.

thanks,
--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.