[Diy_efi] Jetronic - RFI

Don Sauman donsauman
Sun Mar 5 00:29:54 UTC 2006

I had been thinking of a rear axle off a tone wheel equipped rear axle
off a Chevy light truck and use the modulator only the back brake line
in place of the proportioning valve.

As an interim I am fitting a Summit Racing variable proportioning valve
to stop rear wheel lockup under heavy braking when lightly loaded. This
is on a 1983 Jeep Wagoneer.

Cheers
Don