[Diy_efi] O/T: Electronic Leveling Control (air ride) '98 Buick Park Ave

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Tue Mar 7 22:07:56 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

My father recently purchased a '98 Buick Park Avenue, the electronic
leveling control appears inactive...

I've got power all the way to the rear of the car (well, to the fuse box
located under the rear seat)  however, no actuation seems to occur.  The
leveling switch is still attached to the a-arm on the suspension...  but no
go.   Anyone have any idea where they hid the compressor for this wonderful
little system?  I hope to get it on a lift and detach the little switch and
see if i can't get it to kick on (and test the switch for continuity or
resistance)...  Figured i'd hit the crowd to see if anyone has any
experience with this system on the newer GM's.  The one on my dads old '88
Caddilac seems slightly different.

-- Lee

--
Sincerely,

Lee M. Lemoine
http://www.turbochargedsoul.com/
'06 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - 250/250 AWD 5EAT
'93 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible - 300/330 FWD 5MT (Mclaren Turbo!)