[Diy_efi] O/T: Electronic Leveling Control (air ride) '98 Buick Park Ave

jb jonnbell
Tue Mar 7 22:41:59 UTC 2006

be careful engaging it while on a body or frame lift as the system can
engage and do damage to itself with no weight on the suspension.
lincolns used to be this way, anyway.  they have switches in the trunk
to disable the system.