[Diy_efi] 16191947 ECM

Charles M Slack, III slack
Wed Mar 22 22:50:01 UTC 2006

All, that's what I figured out on my son's 95 Blazer and 95 Buick.
Unfortunately I haven't found an affordable scanner to do it.
I have two very good scanner set ups for GM OBDII, FORD,
Chrysler, and most foreign that I care about. Any ideas on
a scanner that will read the Orphan OBD I with OBD II connector.
Tried the ones at Autozone, with very little luck. They must need a
connector cable adapter to get the right pins connected.
Any ideas? or experiences that work?
Charlie Slack
Austin, TX