[Diy_efi] Hoses...

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue May 2 16:57:14 UTC 2006

This is what the S-10 V8 conversions use.  A Ford hose, which when cut
and rejoined has the right shape, and then an insert because the
radiator end of the ford hose is too large.  So if you're looking at
hoses keep in mind that you might be able to remove a section or
cut/paste 2 hoses to make what you need.  Keep track of the part numbers
or applications so you don't have to repeat.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.