[Diy_efi] Sensors

ian spyro
Mon Sep 10 01:16:39 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 14:04 -0400, Jay Rabe wrote:
> you could use this air temp sensor
> http://www.partsquick.com/ProductDetail.asp?i=223207

Aha. now I know what this type of sensor is called - an ACT.

I also found what looks like a 'caged' version, which gives me warm
fuzzies in the 'less likely to be sucked into the engine if it breaks'
department :)

Will pop down to the local parts place tomorrow to pick one up, along
with a MAP sensor and some t-pieces :-)

More information about the Diy_efi mailing list