[Diy_efi] Brake pad spacers (sorry off topic but in need of help)

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Sat Oct 23 17:04:58 UTC 2010

Is this on a race car?  Or a show truck?

On a race car use plates less likely to fail and they move heat better.
For that matter don't use the pucks or dohnuts you want to make on anything.

Thermal expansion could cause them to grow faster than the pistons and
crack them.
If they don't grow as fast as the pistons then they could get loose
and work their way out.  Possible causing a brake lockup, something
you don't want the rears todo.

-Avery