[Diy_efi] Brake pad spacers (sorry off topic but in need of help)

steve at donegan.org steve
Sat Oct 23 17:19:44 UTC 2010

You are better off getting the proper sized disks (cross drilled, J-cut, slotted whichever voodoo you believe in) than trying this. And for the record I do race cars :-)
Steven Donegan
SSCC/NORC Car #86
www.sscc.us