[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Sun Feb 20 00:49:54 UTC 2011

Oh yes, you're right, I forgot, they (VEMS) ripped off Innovates ideas too!
Very ethical people the VEMS crowd ;-)

Sure, ms might be a rip off of GM stuff, great, I'm not a fan of MegaSquirt
AT ALL. However, to say MS is as closed or open as VEMS is false. VEMS is
markedly more closed, no download link, no simple conditions, NDA, etc, that
IS far more closed, period.

Fred.