[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Sun Feb 20 01:34:34 UTC 2011

Why wait, google FreeEMS, I'm just loading some fresh code to try on my
turbo truck now. It shoudl run its 2nd engine inside the next few hours.
It's all downhill from here. GPL for code, TAPR for hw, all free, all in
git, all well written, more or less. getting there, no time to chatter, but
if you want open projects, use google, freeems isnt the only one out
there...