[Diy_efi] Projects

Ben P benof1987
Sat Oct 13 12:19:12 UTC 2012

Nothing related to DIY-EFI except in the broadest sense, but I'm playing with an 89 Corolla Levin GT-Z Coupe, and almost restoring a 91 Toyota Soarer (Lexus SC300, but slightly fewer gadgets, RHD, and with a 1JZ-GTE). I say almost restoring because I paid very little for the car, and the interior used to tell why... Some new seat belts, some fibreglass and more than a few hours spent pulling it apart, cleaning, repairing and re-assembling and it's almost in usable condition now... Just have to fix the digital dash and fuel gauge now

Anyone know if there are any Chinese Y-Pipes for these that don't require modification to fit?

Regards
Ben