Distributor Question

Hash Virtual70 at mediaone.net
Mon Mar 31 03:35:52 GMT 1997

It does have a magnetic trigger, it also has a mechanical advance.  Do I
just set the mechanical advance to what runs best currently with the holley
650DP carb on there now, and use that?  Or is there something special I am
supposed to do there.

Thanks
Afshin

p.s.  The stock ignition module, is that something that can be had at kragen
or some place like that?