Dwell Control

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Mon Apr 12 03:23:39 GMT 1999

Most DIS systems have two inputs, generaly  Cam and Crank, You haven cited
which DIS system you are using and how you are trying to use it. I sounds
like you are trying to replace a dist sys ?

Remenber the DIS module uses both sig's to sort all of this out, also the
ECM gets both signal from the engine, Cam and Crank.

I have done this on LT1's used a crank triger from a Cad.

Ward

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:02:33 EDT, Tedscj at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/11/99 9:53:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> wspoonemore at excite.com writes:
>
> > I thnk your confusing the output Vs the input, the output EST singal is
the
> >  same in any case. A rectangular signal that uses the falling edge to do
the
> >  deed.
> >

> No, I haven't confused the input with the output.  I wish it were that
simple.

> The EST (ECM Output) signal from the two different systems APPEAR
identical.
> The reference signals do not (ECM Input).  The reference signal from the
DIS