hot fuel module

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Mon Aug 2 17:46:41 GMT 1999

Interesting, we dont see many TBI injector problems in California, is there
a gas quality problem, The only failure  I have wittnesed was failure to
inject after sitting for a long period of time. A sharp rap w/screwdriver
handel fixed that.

The pressure hold problem will cause several problems with PFI, Hard
starting in the mian symptom. Since the pump is held running by the Hobbs
switch, the pressure will eventualy come up as oil pressure si applied.

As the the Vapor issue, how can you have any vapr in a re-circulating fuel
system, particularly when your always opening the valves (injectors)?
Ward