Car dieing additinal info.

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Wed Aug 11 16:33:26 GMT 1999

> I recently read about someone with a similar problem on a GM FWD tranny.
> The car would die when put in gear.  It turned out to be the TCC solenoid
> which he replaced and everything was fine.  Sounds like maybe yours went
> bad and possibly driving it like that wore the TCC clutch enough to slip
> some.

How hard is the solenoid to replace?  Does the tranny need to be
removed to do it?   Do you need to remove the fluid from the tranny,
or just spill some and replace what you spilled?
They tranny shop tells me end of next week before they can do anything
with it, so if I can fix it myself that would seem to be best.

				Roger