700R4 not shifting out of first.

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu Aug 12 17:40:59 GMT 1999

WOW, thanks for the list,

Will check that governor out TO-NIGHT!

Been too hot lately to go out and mess with the thing, but seems to be
coolin of a bit later in the evening/night! Don't wanna wake too many of
the neighbors with the potential cussin that may go along with tryin to
get that governor out!

May be a tough job to accomplish!

I remember bringin the truck to a trans shop in the shady part a town.
They took a 6+foot crowbar to the governor to try and get er out, no
dice!

I haven't messed with it since, til now!

Thanks again!

Todd....!!