FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 17 22:15:50 GMT 1999

At 06:01 PM 8/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>At 03:15 PM 8/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Ever since the wife left, I've been usin the kitchen table as a parts
>>counter as well...
>>
>>I DID use a HEAVY duty cardboard box for a table cloth however...
>>
>>Current;y have the 727 trans laid all out on that table...
>>
>>Sure was easy takin it apart, now all I need is a book to tell me how to
>>put the thing back together... have all but the front band (Hopefully
>>will find a front kevlar lined band for the front!!)
>>
>>The trans fluid doesn't smell up the house as I thought it might...  It
>>must have evaporated or somethin.... It's been laid out for about a
>>month now...

Also, Give Mike Kurtz a call at PMAC automotive in Houston, TX... area code
713 but not sure of the number... http://www.gnttype.org will have the
number in the "vendors" pages...  He builds transmissions for a living, is
reasonable on price, can get anything for any trans, and isn't afraid to
give advice on the phone or walk you through things yourself.

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!