66-pin MEMCAL header cable. Was Re: 7730 for sale

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Wed Aug 25 04:30:40 GMT 1999

The later style calibration module has no "limp home" ckt.

I has a rate of change knock circuit and some caracterization circuits.

My experiance is the vehicle will nor run well with just the EPROM
connected.

Hypertech, JET and others have used adapter boards to connect the "blue
module" and a new EPROM at the same time.

Ward

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:05:43 -0400, Michael Davis wrote:

> (you did mean 66-pin correct?)
>
> My thoughts (as of yet unproven) is to take either
> 	A 26-pin and a 40-pin AMP Mod IV connector and makeup the 66-pin
> 		connector

(http://connect.amp.com/AMP/bin/AMP.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&LG=1&I=13&PN=2-87456-
2)

(http://connect.amp.com/AMP/bin/AMP.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&LG=1&I=13&PN=3-87456-