ASBX

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Wed Aug 25 13:02:02 GMT 1999

>What year is the ASBX Holden calibation?, anyone.
>What year were the 58 series of programs used (by cylinder, 4-6-8) or was
it
>oem just a v-8?.
>Thanks
>Bruce

Just to flood the market a bit more....

The ASBX was released Feb 89 for 5.0L Auto, It replaced an earlier release
but I'm sorry I don't know what that was. There was also ARHS - 5.0L
Man/Auto for New Zealand released DEC 88. I have that if you want it Bruce.

They both used the $5D Series program, as for the 4-6-8 thing, I've only
ever seen 4/6cyl appps with $AA as the program I.D, guess they aren't OEM!!.
The first production run for the V-6 was AFTX (Which was cancelled),
replaced by AFTY. For the 2L TBI it was APTU (Aug 88).

Ross Myers