7747 -> 730 conversion?

Mika Helander mika_helander at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:52:19 GMT 1999

So You used TBI injectors; my plan is to use TPI ones - at least compatible
to ECM (saturated or non-saturated). Then the plan is to re-wire connectors
in ECM side to fit and make/change current TBI wiring to two set of four
with correct connectors (donor? from yank yard propably).

What was the reason to loose TCC with 730 running 749? Wiring, missing code
or non-compatibitity?