7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Mika Helander mika_helander at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:08:31 GMT 1999

Yeah, this is one way, another is to buy those accelerometer-based
"performance meters".

Well, I have "Heavy VAN" -- it feels like having some weight on rear tires -
at least when equipped with Pirelli P300 237/75r15 very hard to get
wheel-spin. My "way" to launch it is to keep left leg in brake, rev-up so
that it feels almost like going and then WOT and left leg away from brake
and off-we-go. Normally some half-tire wheel spin only.
I think that with passenger cars the weight ratio/height doesn't help rear
wheel slippage that much - I still agree about doing something to the wheel
spin to get good implementation.